PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Benvenuto Maggio 2024
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitimeOggi alle 09:28 Da Angy

» DAL 04/05 AL 25/05
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2024-05-05, 09:30 Da Angy

» Bari Cagliari Tutte
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2024-05-05, 09:29 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2024-05-03, 17:36 Da titti*

» Bari Cagliari
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2024-05-03, 17:32 Da titti*

» dal 29/04 al 18/05
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2024-05-01, 15:31 Da ruby

» Benvenuto Aprile 2024
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2024-04-30, 16:03 Da ombra

» venezia nazionale dal 04/04 al 20/04
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2024-04-25, 17:29 Da ombra

» da un mio metodo vecchissimo... l'ombra del 90
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2024-04-25, 12:10 Da titti*

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Vote_lcapAlicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Voting_barAlicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Vote_rcap 
titti*
Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Vote_lcapAlicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Voting_barAlicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Vote_rcap 
ombra
ruby
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Angy
ombra
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 8 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 8 Ospiti :: 1 Motore di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Mag 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
andreas

andreas

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline   Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Icon_minitime2012-12-18, 11:20

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline

The track is named Brand New Me. And with a name like that it was the perfect moment for Alicia Keys to unveil her new hairdo.

The singer-songwriter showed off a sexy wild curly mane in the new video for her hit single.

Alicia is a sultry figure in black as she slinks through the shadowy video, which premiered on BET on Monday.

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F92E3000005DC-235_634x503

Wild thing: Alicia Keys showed off her new curly 'do, not to mention her slinky figure, in her latest music video Brand New Me, which premiered on BET on Monday

The video begins with the entertainer sitting at her piano and singing her song, her face framed by a riot of dark curls that fall gently to her shoulders.

As she gets further into the song, Alicia gets up and starts to stroll in her high heels, with hips swinging, through various sets and stages.

Alicia looks amazing in her black catsuit and shows plenty of cleavage with that plunging neckline.

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F92E8000005DC-370_634x511

Sultry: Alicia's outfit consisted of a sleek black catsuit with plunging neckline, and high heels

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F92EF000005DC-426_634x513

Hair-splitting: Alicia goes through an emotional frenzy two-thirds into the video and then she grabs her locks and lo and behold tosses a wig across the room

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F92F5000005DC-219_634x368

So liberating: Alicia sings it out, finally free of her voluminous tresses

About two thirds into the video, Alicia is standing in front of a full length mirror where she starts beating her arms into the air in an emotional frenzy.

And then she grabs her curly hair and - surprise - tears it off and flings it across the darkened studio.

That's when you realise it's just a wig and not her real hair at all.

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F92FB000005DC-921_634x704

Heartfelt: Alicia really lets all that angst come out in Brand New Me

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F9303000005DC-673_634x365

Mirror image: Alicia spends a lot of time in the video singing to her reflection

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F92FF000005DC-9_634x365

Winding down: Alicia sings softly towards the end of the video while a man watches to the side

It's a newly liberated Alicia who finishes the song back at her piano and with her own shorter 'do while a man watches from the side.

Alicia teased her Twitter followers earlier on Monday by tweeting pictures of herself in the styling chair with that big hair as she was being attended to by her hairstylist.

She wrote: 'Getting ready for the #BrandNewMe video premiere today! Notice anything different? ;-)'

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F9307000005DC-415_634x471

Tousled: Alicia displays her sexy bed head and smouldering gaze

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F930B000005DC-70_634x487

Back where she needs to be: Alicia concludes the video by playing her piano, which is how she got her start in this business

She followed up that statement by tweeting: 'Took it back so u could experience the evolution with me! Check out my hair in the #BrandNewMe video! What do you guys think?'

Alicia also took time to thank her video director.

'Thanks to #DianeMartel for her creative genius! She always gets those real moments out of me!'

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F8305000005DC-46_634x556

Tease tweet: Alicia posted this picture on her Twitter page on Monday, writing: 'Here's a pic from the set! Do you like my hair better long or short?!'

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168EF9EC000005DC-183_634x642

Pieces: Alicia tweeted a fragmented image that must have had her fans shaking their heads in wonder

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168EF999000005DC-712_634x626

'Notice anything different? ;-)' Alicia seemed very proud of her cascading curls

Alicia, whose latest Girl On Fire LP was released on November 27 and has topped the album chart, sported her sleek short hairdo at the 12-12-12 Sandy benefit concert at New York's Madison Square Garden.

She wore a riveting red halter top number that showed off her silky shoulders and arms.

The singer delivered a heartfelt performance of No One as audience members held up their cell phones to provide a sea of light.

Alicia Keys goes back to her roots with curly locks in Brand New Me video... as she shows off her figure in plunging neckline Article-2249778-168F8469000005DC-36_634x482

Lady in red: Alicia sported a sleek short 'do and sexy backless number when she performed at the 12-12-12 Sandy concert in New York this week

By Jennifer Pearson

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2249778/Alicia-Keys-debuts-curly-locks-Brand-New-Me-video--teases-fans-styling-pictures-Twitter.html#ixzz2FOhIFcZY
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire
» "Girl On Fire" è il quinto album in studio dell'americana Alicia Keys
» Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You