PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» DAL 04/05 AL 25/05
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitimeIeri alle 10:23 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Maggio 2024
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitimeIeri alle 10:18 Da Angy

» dal 29/04 al 18/05
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitime2024-05-18, 19:16 Da ombra

» Ambo festa della mamma
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitime2024-05-13, 20:29 Da Angy

» Bari Cagliari Tutte
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitime2024-05-05, 09:29 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitime2024-05-03, 17:36 Da titti*

» Bari Cagliari
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitime2024-05-03, 17:32 Da titti*

» Benvenuto Aprile 2024
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitime2024-04-30, 16:03 Da ombra

» venezia nazionale dal 04/04 al 20/04
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitime2024-04-25, 17:29 Da ombra

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Vote_lcap VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Voting_bar VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Vote_rcap 
titti*
 VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Vote_lcap VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Voting_bar VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Vote_rcap 
ombra
ruby
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Nessun utente
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 3 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 3 Ospiti :: 2 Motori di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Mag 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

VIDEO - Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
marylin
Admin
Admin
marylin

VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Empty
MessaggioTitolo: VIDEO - Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home    VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Icon_minitime2013-03-12, 09:17

Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home

Over the past couple of years, Mariah Carey has been focusing on motherhood and her new role as an American Idol judge.
However, as she returns to performing with the title song Almost Home from the Oz: The Great And Powerful soundtrack, Mariah is toning things down with a simple new video.

In contrast to previous sexier, action-packed promos, the 42-year-old lets her powerful vocals do the talking as she sing in a black dress in a black and white video.
Scroll down for video

VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Article-2290435-1886B8FA000005DC-214_634x412

She's back! Mariah Carey sings her heart out in the new video for Almost Home

VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Article-2290435-1886B902000005DC-727_634x415

Cinderella moment: Mariah loses one of her heels as she shows off her curves in a black dress
In between Mariah's singing, viewers are treated to clips from the new Disney film, which stars James Franco as a young Wizard Of Oz.
Critically-acclaimed photographer and director David LaChapelle directed the singer in the video, in what he described as a 'a duet between Mariah and the movie'.
Her new single comes as Mariah is back working on the follow-up to her 2009 album Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel.

VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Article-2290435-1886B8F6000005DC-762_634x370

Keeping it simple: The black and white video is directed by David LaChapelle
She said last month: 'I'm really working hard.'
She admitted her longtime collaborator and fellow Idol judge Randy Jackson hasn't concerned himself with her new work.
She said: 'Randy, he hasn't even been in the studio in, like, months to hear what I have.
'He doesn't know every detail of this because I've been working with a bunch of people in secret locations.'

VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Article-2290435-1886B92B000005DC-553_634x435

Inspirational: The song has been praised for Mariah's vocals and the song being reminiscent of her '90s music
Meanwhile, the busy star has also released new shots to advertise her new fragrance Dreams.
In a press release, she enthused: 'The process of developing a fragrance is exhilarating and it takes me to another place within my creative self, which is why I enjoyed creating Mariah Carey Dreams.
'I humbly call myself a ‘perfumer in training’ because I love it so much - almost as much as I love making music. I have the utmost respect for the perfumers because they have the ability to combine a few simple scents into a classic and exciting fragrance.

Almost Home is available on iTunes and Amazon.
Mariah Carey Dreams is available at Kohls.com now and in stores in April.

VIDEO -  Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great  And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home Article-2290435-18867580000005DC-686_634x858

Something smells good: Mariah poses in the new advert for her new fragrance Dreams

Emily Sheridan

Read more: [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Torna in alto Andare in basso

VIDEO - Mariah Carey keeps it simple in slinky black in new video to Oz: The Great And Powerful soundtrack Almost Home
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Mariah Carey - Almost Home - Official music video by Mariah Carey performing "Almost Home" from OZ The Great and Powerful
» A lesson in how to be a diva: Mariah Carey wows in sequinned black dress as she invites young fan on stage
» MARIAH CAREY tutta d’oro nel video ufficiale di TRIUMPHANT