PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» DAL 04/05 AL 25/05
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitimeIeri alle 10:23 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Maggio 2024
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitimeIeri alle 10:18 Da Angy

» dal 29/04 al 18/05
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitime2024-05-18, 19:16 Da ombra

» Ambo festa della mamma
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitime2024-05-13, 20:29 Da Angy

» Bari Cagliari Tutte
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitime2024-05-05, 09:29 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitime2024-05-03, 17:36 Da titti*

» Bari Cagliari
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitime2024-05-03, 17:32 Da titti*

» Benvenuto Aprile 2024
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitime2024-04-30, 16:03 Da ombra

» venezia nazionale dal 04/04 al 20/04
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitime2024-04-25, 17:29 Da ombra

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Vote_lcapVIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Voting_barVIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Vote_rcap 
titti*
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Vote_lcapVIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Voting_barVIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Vote_rcap 
ombra
ruby
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Nessun utente
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 10 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 10 Ospiti :: 2 Motori di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Mag 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
marylin
Admin
Admin
marylin

VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Empty
MessaggioTitolo: VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen   VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Icon_minitime2013-12-22, 10:19

Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen

When you are a world-famous singer like Katy Perry, only the very finest things in life will do - especially at Christmas.
The pressure is on for her boyfriend John Mayer as the Unconditionally singer reveals what is on top of her wishlist this year.
In her new advert for perfume Killer Queen, Katy pops down on Santa's lap to tell him that she wants 'a picnic on Machu Picchu' to be waiting for her under the Christmas tree.

Scroll down for video

VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Article-2513754-19A6C12200000578-67_634x477
Big demands: Katy reveals she wants ' a picnic on Machu Picchu' under the tree this year
VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Article-0-19A6BF3600000578-271_634x455

Come sit on my lap! Dressed in her Killer Queen outfit, complete with a fur collar, Katy runs to Santa to give him the lowdown on her wishlist

VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Article-2513754-19A6BFF000000578-517_634x478

Katy's love for Santa is definitely not 'Unconditional' as she gets ready to reveal what she wants for Christmas
In the 23-second advert wishing her fans a 'Very Perry Christmas' the 29-year-old visits Santa Claus wearing a red corseted minidress with a tulle train and high-heel black boots.
Around her neck is a royal-looking fur collar decorated with what appears to be mink tails and pearls.

Killer Queen is the third perfume the Fireworks singer has released, following on from the successful Purr and Meow.
'It took us something like 30 or 35 tries to get it right,' the singer told Women's Wear Daily earlier this year.
'I wanted some floral [notes], like jasmine, but I also wanted red velvet flower, which is incredible. It gives it the edge that makes it Killer Queen.' 

VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Article-2513754-19A6C1DE00000578-276_634x478

Advert for what? Despite the obvious answer to Santa's question, Katy does not seem interested in getting her own perfume for Christmas
And she explained the the scent's name was inspired by the Queen song of the same name.
'Killer Queen has been in my vocabulary since I was 15, because of the song ‘Killer Queen’ by Queen,' she told WWD.
'Freddie Mercury painted the lyrics of this woman who I wanted to be. She seemed very powerful, and she captivated a room when she walked in.... I feel like, after all this time, it was appropriate to use that name in association with something I did.
'I feel like I’m falling, finally, into that woman Freddie painted.'
Killer Queen Katy caused an internet storm over the weekend after her American Music Award performance dressed as a geisha.

VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Article-2513754-19A6C20100000578-988_634x478

Good girl gone bad: A giggling Katy lets Santa and the viewer guess whether she has been naughty or nice, winking at the camera

VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen Article-2513754-19A6C20800000578-295_634x378
Santa and I: The Killer Queen shares a laugh with the big man

By Sara Malm
Read more: [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Torna in alto Andare in basso

VIDEO - Have you been naughty or nice Katy? Miss Perry sits on Santa's lap in new Christmas advert for her perfume Killer Queen
Pagina 1 di 1