PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Ambata Bari Napoli
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitimeOggi alle 08:35 Da Angy

» Benvenuto ottobre 2024
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitimeOggi alle 08:28 Da Angy

» Napoli Palermo Tutte
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:12 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Settembre 2024
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitime2024-09-30, 21:34 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Agosto 2024
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitime2024-08-24, 08:35 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitime2024-08-22, 16:16 Da titti*

» 2 AMBI 1 RUOTA
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitime2024-08-19, 17:53 Da florinda

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitime2024-08-15, 19:04 Da titti*

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitime2024-08-14, 14:57 Da Angy

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Vote_lcapKaty Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Voting_barKaty Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Vote_rcap 
titti*
Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Vote_lcapKaty Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Voting_barKaty Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Vote_rcap 
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Angy
titti*
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 124 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 124 Ospiti :: 1 Motore di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Ottobre 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Angy
amministratore
amministratore
Angy

Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx   Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Icon_minitime2013-02-22, 23:32

Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Katyperrykimmiekyeesminxnails_set1_thumb

The latest beauty reports reveal that Katy Perry's manicurist has teamed up with Minx Nails for some rad nail designs. Kimmie Kyees provides us with eight amazing nail wraps everyone can wear during

Were you always intrigued by the drop-dead-gorgeous manicure designs of celebrities? This time find out more about the mastermind behind Katy Perry's nail art designs. Kimmie Kyees is one of the most sought-after manicurists from Hollywood and she is the person who guarantees the ultimate success of our fave style icons. This time, Katy Perry's manicurist has teamed up with Minx Nails and furnishes the public with an eight-piece repertoire of nail wraps. The beloved nail artist told InStyle that, “I wanted my collection to be colorful with lots of movement to give my nail designs a life of their own.”

Kimmie Kyees also included her favorite pattern among the cool Minx designs, “I've always loved stars, so there absolutely had to be a star-themed Minx in my first collection. Paula Abdul gave me a star-shaped ring, my favorite earrings are in the shape of a star, Rihanna has star tattoos, Lindsay Lohan always asks me to do nail art with stars...it was meant to be!”

Katy Perry's Nail Artist Designs for Minx Kimmiekyess_twitter_nails_thumb
@KimmieKyees

Head-turning Minx nail designs offer you the chance to stand out from the rest of the crowd. Start a new page in your beauty diary with the help of this funky fresh nail art collection. Kimmie also added that, “It looks like there are all colors, shapes, and dimensions,[...]so if you wear this design, be prepared to have people grabbing your hands so they can get a better look!”
In addition to all these amazing nail wrap styles, we also have a few models decorated with animal prints. Actually, the rainbow leopard Minx design was inspired by Katy Perry's Purr fragrance ad.

Take advantage of this versatile parade of Minx nail wraps and see how Kimmie Kyees succeeds in incorporating the 'it' prints inspired by catwalk collections into these faddish nail art accessories. The nail artist revealed to InStyle that, “Color blocking has been a big trend and I did a variation of this pattern in colors for Katy Perry’s ghd advertisement.”

[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Torna in alto Andare in basso
https://angyparliamone.forumattivo.com

Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Colorful and Cheerful Springtime Nail Designs
» Rhinestones, textured topcoats and elaborate 3D designs: Top five new ways to nail this season's manicure art trend
» Mikeligna: la nail artist da YouTube a Real Time, sulle orme di ClioMakeUp - VIDEO