PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Ambata Bari Napoli
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitimeOggi alle 08:35 Da Angy

» Benvenuto ottobre 2024
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitimeOggi alle 08:28 Da Angy

» Napoli Palermo Tutte
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:12 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Settembre 2024
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitime2024-09-30, 21:34 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Agosto 2024
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitime2024-08-24, 08:35 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitime2024-08-22, 16:16 Da titti*

» 2 AMBI 1 RUOTA
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitime2024-08-19, 17:53 Da florinda

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitime2024-08-15, 19:04 Da titti*

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitime2024-08-14, 14:57 Da Angy

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Vote_lcap  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Voting_bar  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Vote_rcap 
titti*
  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Vote_lcap  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Voting_bar  VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Vote_rcap 
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Angy
titti*
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 5 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 5 Ospiti :: 1 Motore di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Ottobre 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Angy
amministratore
amministratore
Angy

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Empty
MessaggioTitolo: VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection     VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Icon_minitime2013-05-09, 20:06

EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection

She's the willowy blonde who shot to fame on Made In Chelsea.

But away from the bitching and backstabbing of the E4 reality show, Kimberley Garner has been working on a new project - her own range of swimwear.

The 23-year-old star is seen showing off her tanned and toned figure in a variety of her sexy bikinis and one-pieces in a stunning Barbados photoshoot.

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Article-0-19B19D95000005DC-734_634x470

New venture: Kimberley Garner has designed her own range of swimwear, and isn't shy when it comes to showing it off

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Article-0-19B19E01000005DC-974_634x824

Tanned and toned: Kimberley posed in the range during a photoshoot in Barbados last month

From tiny monokinis to even smaller Brazilian style bikinis, Kimberley has been working on the Kimberley London line for the past few months to perfect her designs.

But while she has only been seeing the dream become a reality over the past few weeks, she insists that she has had the ideas for the range since the tender age of nine.

She told MailOnline: 'I've been working on this range since 1st January but I've had the ideas since I was a child and I got told off for sewing sequins onto a bikini while I was in school!'

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Article-0-19B19D38000005DC-66_634x485

Abercrombie and Fitch style: Kimberley enlisted some hunky male model friends to help her create the sexy shots

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Article-0-19B19D7D000005DC-598_634x476

White hot: The swimwear is all made in England, with fabric imported from Italy and gold details made in France

And Kimberley has certainly pulled out all the stops to ensure that her range is a success - from funding it herself to the fact the designs are made in England, to the fabric imported from Italy and the tiny gold coin and 'K' details made in France.

She said of the range: 'I wanted to make my designs wholesome but also sexy and cheeky, and provide an aspirational image for young girls.'

The reality star has also ensured the swimwear is affordable, with the £65 price tag sitting somewhere between high-street prices and designer.

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Article-0-19B19DE1000005DC-780_634x456

Lucky girl! It's not hard to see why Kimberley struggled to control her beaming smile as she posed with her shirtless co-stars

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Article-0-19B19D5D000005DC-736_634x421

Refreshment time! Kimberley has had the ideas for her designs since the tender age of nine

She said: 'Melissa Odabash's bikinis cost around £200 so I wanted to keep the price down on my designs.'

But Kimberley's comment about pricing comes after Melissa's recent comment slating the young star for daring to design her own swimwear collection with no experience.

Melissa told the Daily Mail's Richard Kay earlier this month: 'How dare she? Who does Kimberley think she is? She knows nothing. The problem with women like Kimberley is that they think they can do what I do and this is easy. But it’s not.'

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Article-0-19B19D11000005DC-313_634x422

Pretty in purple: Kimberley is taking on new ventures since her Made In Chelsea days

However, Kimberley is fully aware of the hard work that designing swimwear requires, having given up all of her free time over the past five months to dedicate herself to making her new business perfect.

She said: 'I haven't seen a weekend for months. This is my baby and I'm doing everything I can to make it a success.'

Kimberley's designs can be purchased from her website,Kimberleylondon.com.

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection Article-2321838-19B0A01B000005DC-401_634x1076

Family support: Kimberley enjoyed a rare night out with her niece at the Arts Club in London on Wednesday night

By Sarah Bull

Read more: [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Torna in alto Andare in basso
https://angyparliamone.forumattivo.com

VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Kimberley Garner shows off her stunning bikini body as she unveils her debut swimwear collection
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Roll on summer! David Beckham displays his buff body and tattooed torso as he unveils new swimwear collection for H&M
» King of the dress is back! Roland Mouret unveils sexy debut bridal collection on Net-A-Porter
»  VIDEO -Shayk-ing things up! Irina parades her killer tan and incredible curves as she sizzles in a stunning new bikini shoot for Beach Bunny