PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Ambata Bari Napoli
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitimeOggi alle 08:35 Da Angy

» Benvenuto ottobre 2024
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitimeOggi alle 08:28 Da Angy

» Napoli Palermo Tutte
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:12 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Settembre 2024
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitime2024-09-30, 21:34 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Agosto 2024
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-24, 08:35 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-22, 16:16 Da titti*

» 2 AMBI 1 RUOTA
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-19, 17:53 Da florinda

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-15, 19:04 Da titti*

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-14, 14:57 Da Angy

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Vote_lcapScent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Voting_barScent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Vote_rcap 
titti*
Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Vote_lcapScent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Voting_barScent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Vote_rcap 
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Angy
titti*
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 158 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 158 Ospiti :: 1 Motore di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Ottobre 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Angy
amministratore
amministratore
Angy

Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume   Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Icon_minitime2012-01-14, 09:35

She was once described as a 'fashion pariah' due to her gothic style and low-key look.

But Kristen Stewart is having the last laugh as it seems bosses at Balenciaga are rather taken with her.

The Twilight star has just been signed as the new face of the Spanish label's new perfume.

Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Article-2086199-0ECD558300000578-626_468x663
Kristen Stewart has been signed as the new face of Balenciaga's perfume

Details of the product, launching later this year, have so far been kept under wraps but with the Hollywood actress fronting the campaign, PPR, who own the fashion house, will no doubt soon be smelling the scent of success.

Kristen told WWD: 'Balenciaga has always stood out to me.

'Even when I first began to consider fashion and admittedly rarely knew the brand I was wearing, I always recognised and loved Balenciaga.'

Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Article-2086199-0F72529C00000578-3_224x610 Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Article-2086199-0F7257A100000578-129_224x610

Fan: Kristen wore a Balenciaga dress to the Madrid premiere of New Moon, left, and the LA premiere of Twilight

Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume Article-2086199-0F72415B00000578-944_233x343
Joining the team: Charlotte Gainsbourg is currently the face of Balenciaga's perfume

'It feels full circle to be involved with something that spoke to me then and of course continues to excite me now.

'The brand is just cool. That's the way it is. I feel drawn to it. It provokes on a number of levels. It isn't afraid or contrived. It hits a very cool balance, always. Always pretty undeniable.'

Kristen is a new addition to the brand, who signed actress Charlotte Gainsbourg as the face of the first scent, which launched in 2010.

The 21-year-old's quirky, relaxed style reportedly turned her into a sartorial outcast - with 'very few' wanting to work with her.

Last year, a source told U.S. magazine Star: 'She has grubby nails, ratty sneakers and bad attitude.

'Very few people want to work with her because she doesn’t want to look good.'

Not that Kristen appears to be suffering in the slightest and Balenciaga's creative director certainly disagrees with critics.

Nicolas Ghesquière said: 'Kristen embodies the modernity of the new Balenciaga fragrance with her unique sensibility and intelligence.

'From her early appearance in Panic Room to her independent choice of Welcome to the Rileys, I've always sensed her progressive character.

'In 2006, I invited her to appear in a project shot by Bruce Weber.

'Since then, I've always wished to collaborate with her further, knowing that she shares the radical spirit of Balenciaga.'

Maysa Rawi

Read more: [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Torna in alto Andare in basso
https://angyparliamone.forumattivo.com

Scent of a vamp: Kristen Stewart is the new face of Balenciaga perfume
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Kristen Stewart in topless per il profumo Rosabotanica di Balenciaga
» Pupa Mascara Vamp: opinioni, prezzo e colori
» What a vamp! Glee's Dianna Agron is almost unrecognisable as she explores her dark side in grungy makeup