PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Benvenuto ottobre 2024
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:33 Da Angy

» Napoli Palermo Tutte
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:12 Da Angy

» Ambata Bari Napoli
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitimeIeri alle 15:23 Da titti*

» Benvenuto Settembre 2024
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitime2024-09-30, 21:34 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Agosto 2024
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitime2024-08-24, 08:35 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitime2024-08-22, 16:16 Da titti*

» 2 AMBI 1 RUOTA
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitime2024-08-19, 17:53 Da florinda

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitime2024-08-15, 19:04 Da titti*

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitime2024-08-14, 14:57 Da Angy

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Vote_lcapMove over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Voting_barMove over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Vote_rcap 
titti*
Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Vote_lcapMove over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Voting_barMove over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Vote_rcap 
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Angy
titti*
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 8 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 8 Ospiti :: 2 Motori di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Ottobre 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
andreas

andreas

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away   Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Icon_minitime2013-01-18, 08:33

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away

After a disappointing reunion release with Girls Aloud and Cheryl Cole's A Million Lights also failing to sell well, Kimberley Walsh is hoping to do better.
The girl band member has released a video for her very first solo track for a cover of the single One Day I'll Fly Away.
The 31-year-old looks elegant and gracious as she attempts to launch a solo career with her album of covers.

Scroll down for video...

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-170043AD000005DC-877_634x310

The new star: Kimberley Walsh has released a full video for her debut solo single One Day I'll Fly Away

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-170040DE000005DC-420_634x360

Pitch perfect: Kimberley looks like a classic Hollywood screen siren in her new video

Although she is without the rest of the girls, Kimberley shines in a series of sparkly and ladylike dresses and gowns.
Miss Walsh looks like a classic Hollywood screen siren in the video as she slips into a floor length gown with her hair falling gently with slight twists in it.

Kimberley started recording her debut solo album Centre Stage in Stockholm with producers Per Magnusson and David Kreuger over the summer after signing with Decca Records.

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-1700401E000005DC-168_634x319

Limelight: Miss Walsh took Centre Stage in the spotlight as she hopes to secure a number one with the album

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-17003FF9000005DC-801_634x324

Hard work: Kimberley started recording the disc in Stockholm with producers Per Magnusson and David Kreuger over the summer after signing with Decca Records

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-170042A1000005DC-256_634x333

Stage school: Kimberley has taken her love for musicals and performing and combined them for her album
She enthused: 'I've always loved musical theatre and doing Shrek: The Musical definitely re-ignited the passion in me.
'I really wanted to share the love I have for musical theatre by taking some classic songs and completely reinventing them.
'The melodies in so many musical songs are so brilliant I knew we could create something special by experimenting with the production and I really feel like we've come up with some interesting takes on classic songs.'
Kimberley's decision to release a solo disc comes after Girls Aloud's recent reunion.

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-1700418C000005DC-650_634x337

Famous friends: Kimberley was backed up by professional dancer Pasha who added some finesse to the video

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-17004093000005DC-506_306x423Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-1700407D000005DC-172_306x423

Burning desire: The pop star looked extremely classy and ladylike in her shiny dress

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-17004257000005DC-268_634x286

Stretching it out: Both Cheryl's and Girls Aloud's recent albums performed badly in sales but Kimberley could trump them
They recently scored a No.2 hit with comeback single Something New but their greatest hits album Ten only reached No.9.

The Strictly Come Dancing star has put her dancing practice to good use, while she's clearly now got a taste for glamorous dresses since being on the show.
Kimberley can be seen in an array of outfits, at one point posing in a black lace mullet dress which accentuates her curves and slender body.
Throwing her hand up in the air as she sings her track, Walsh looks every inch the pop princess.

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-170040EC000005DC-10_634x299

A million little lights: The dramatic effect of falling sparks added some glamour to the video

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-17004411000005DC-769_634x328

Lights, camera, action: Miss Walsh also stunned in a black lace dress as she oozed with sex appeal

Kimberley sensually moves throughout the video as she gets used to dancing in a clip minus her four bandmates.
She even shows off her Dirty Dancing style moves as in another section she jumps in the air to be caught by Pasha Kovalev as she wears a ballerina style costume under a spotlight.
The video was shot in just one day at London's Pinewood Studios.
Perhaps better known for her pop prowess as a member of Girls Aloud, who are currently celebrating ten years with the release of a greatest hits album and a forthcoming arena tour, Kimberley has always loved Musicals, the subject of her solo album.

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-17004024000005DC-225_634x353

Chart topper: Kimberley's decision to release a solo disc comes after Girls Aloud's recent reunion

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2264108-17004314000005DC-825_634x303

The Promise: Kimberley sensually moves throughout the video as she gets used to dancing in a clip minus her four bandmates.
In many ways this album is the ultimate for Kimberley; songs that she has been singing her whole life put together in a way that is totally her own, totally unique yet connects with everyone.
Always one to push herself out of her comfort zone, she managed to pack in six or seven hours of dance rehearsals a day for Strictly, while upholding her GA commitments and promoting her new solo album…no mean feat.
Walsh said: 'There’s a lot going on but I am loving every minute and can’t wait for people to hear these songs I’ve recorded.'

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2257218-16C08D22000005DC-50_634x653

Sultry: The Girls Aloud star is releasing an album of songs from musicals and has now filmed the first video for her first track

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2257218-16C08CB3000005DC-695_634x823

She's had practice! The Strictly Come Dancing star wears a number of different outfits and shows numerous moves in the clip

Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away Article-2257218-16C08D3F000005DC-532_634x604

Slender star: Kimberley managed to film the whole video in just one day at London's Pinewood Studios

By Kimberley Dadds and J J Anisiobi

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2264108/Kimberley-Walsh-takes-Centre-Stage-unveils-debut-solo-music-video-One-Day-Ill-Fly-Away.html#ixzz2IJHEVX9j

Torna in alto Andare in basso

Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» What was the Price Tag on that? Jessie J takes to the stage in nude bodysuit THREE times at Olympics closing ceremony
» 'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance - VIDEO
» She's matured! Sk8r girl Avril Lavigne unveils her sultry side in grown up new music video for Goodbye