PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Benvenuto ottobre 2024
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:33 Da Angy

» Napoli Palermo Tutte
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:12 Da Angy

» Ambata Bari Napoli
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitimeIeri alle 15:23 Da titti*

» Benvenuto Settembre 2024
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitime2024-09-30, 21:34 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Agosto 2024
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitime2024-08-24, 08:35 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitime2024-08-22, 16:16 Da titti*

» 2 AMBI 1 RUOTA
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitime2024-08-19, 17:53 Da florinda

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitime2024-08-15, 19:04 Da titti*

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitime2024-08-14, 14:57 Da Angy

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Vote_lcap'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Voting_bar'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Vote_rcap 
titti*
'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Vote_lcap'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Voting_bar'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Vote_rcap 
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Angy
titti*
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 31 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 31 Ospiti :: 2 Motori di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Ottobre 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance - VIDEO

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
andreas

andreas

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Empty
MessaggioTitolo: 'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance - VIDEO    'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitime2014-07-23, 23:58

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-0-1FE9ACA400000578-635_634x903
Here she comes! Cheryl Fernandez-Versini arrives at Avenue in central London as she prepares to launch her debut fragrance, StormFlower

She has a new name, a new husband, a new album and a new place as returning judge on The X Factor, but Wednesday evening was all about the new fragrance as Cheryl Fernandez-Versini attended its exclusive launch party in central London.
The 31-year-old singer looked stunning in a rather apt bridal inspired evening gown as she swept into upmarket restaurant Avenue in St. James’s Street, close to the city’s Green Park.
Cheryl – who stunned fans by marrying French restaurateur Jean-Bernard after a whirlwind three-month romance – revealed her nicely toned legs thanks to a generous thigh-length slash, while lace embellishments afforded the gown a decorative flourish.

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-2703247-1FE9A49C00000578-716_634x946
Looking good: The singer poses for photos before making her way inside, where she admitted it was 'every girl's dream' to create their own fragrance

Speaking of her new venture, Cheryl admitted she'd harboured a desire to develop her own fragrance since she was a child.

'A fragrance is something I always wanted to do when I had time to get involved. I finally felt I had the time to really get stuck into it now,' she said.

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-2703247-1FE9F80900000578-997_634x972
Gallic charm: Frenchman Jean-Bernard looked good in a black tuxedo jacket, matching jeans and shirt

'It's like every little girl's dream. When I was a kid, I used to create perfumes with my sister so I've been obsessed even from a young age.'
She added: 'I always liked to smell fresh, clean and floral. This fragrance makes you feel feminine and elegant. I've been working on this from scratch - everything from the scent to the bottle design. I didn't want to just put my name to a fragrance.
'The inspiration was that fresh feeling when there's been a storm. I love gold, it just feels very expensive and premium.

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-2703247-1FE9A4FD00000578-144_634x830

Here comes the bride: Cheryl, 31, sweeps into the London venue as fans look on

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-2703247-1FE9ABDA00000578-758_306x651'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-2703247-1FEA032E00000578-412_306x651

Aisle be blown: A sweeping train added to the matrimonial feel of Cheryl's dress as she sashayed inside 

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-2703247-1FEA046800000578-848_634x931
Catching the eye: Fans look on as Cheryl sidles past on Wednesday evening

'It's very me. The smell is not too heavy but it still long-lasting. I always knew what i wanted and what I liked so it was easy for me to create that base straightaway'

In May Cheryl teased fans by posting an image from the advertising shoot for her debut fragrance, StormFlower, which will be available to buy from August 27.
She followed that up on Wednesday with a short clip from the shoot, which finds her sporting a willowy dress while showing off some delicate, Ballerina inspired dance moves in a dramatic sequence reminiscent of the opening credits from a Bond film.

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-2703247-1FE9BCDE00000578-843_634x946
In attendance: Marvin Humes was on hand to celebrate the launch of Cheryl's new perfume

Referring to the new ad, she said: 'I love it, I'm so excited. I shot the commercial with Rankin who I love. I knew he would capture the things I wanted and help to make it more than a normal perfume ad.

The singer has stiff competition as she makes her first foray into an already busy fragrance market, with TOWIE star Sam Faiers' new scent beating the likes of One Direction and veteran Britney Spears to become one of the best selling perfume of the year.
According to The Fragrance Shop, record numbers of La Bella flew off the shelves, also placing it in the top three biggest selling scents across all ranges

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Article-2703247-1FE9CF8900000578-362_634x639
Coming soon: StormFlower will be available to purchase from August 27

By JASON CHESTER and NOLA OJOMU
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2703247/Cheryl-Fernandez-Versini-wears-bridal-inspired-gown.html#ixzz38Kajmig1 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Torna in alto Andare in basso
andreas

andreas

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Cheryl seductively promotes her new perfume 'Storm Flower' - VIDEO    'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance  - VIDEO  Icon_minitime2014-07-24, 00:04

Torna in alto Andare in basso

'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance - VIDEO
Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» Move over Cheryl: Kimberley Walsh takes Centre Stage as she unveils debut solo music video for One Day I'll Fly Away
» Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume
» Korean 'Beauty Trend' Inspired Makeup Tutorial - video