PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Benvenuto ottobre 2024
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:33 Da Angy

» Napoli Palermo Tutte
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:12 Da Angy

» Ambata Bari Napoli
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitimeIeri alle 15:23 Da titti*

» Benvenuto Settembre 2024
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitime2024-09-30, 21:34 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Agosto 2024
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-24, 08:35 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-22, 16:16 Da titti*

» 2 AMBI 1 RUOTA
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-19, 17:53 Da florinda

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-15, 19:04 Da titti*

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitime2024-08-14, 14:57 Da Angy

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Vote_lcapRay of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Voting_barRay of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Vote_rcap 
titti*
Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Vote_lcapRay of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Voting_barRay of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Vote_rcap 
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Angy
titti*
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 19 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 19 Ospiti :: 2 Motori di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Ottobre 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
andreas

andreas

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume   Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Icon_minitime2014-03-12, 17:12

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume

Summer's on its way and singer Ashley Roberts dressed for the occasion on Wednesday when she launched her debut perfume - Ashley by Ashley Roberts.

The 32-year-old attended a photocall for the launch at The Folly in central London and wore a bright yellow sequined dress which had a cut-out neckline and costs £140 from Key fashion.

She wore a contrasting pair of black and white dalmatian printed shoes and posed with a decorative birdcage in one hand and a bottle of perfume in the other.

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C38407700000578-358_634x989

The guest presenter on This Morning blew kisses to her fans as she arrived at the venue and posed against a backdrop of pretty butterflies which were stuck to the wall behind her.

The scent has light, summery floral top notes with spring musky undertones. There are bright bursts of orange blossom with romantic notes of rose honey and Ylang-ylang.

Ashley by Ashley Roberts also a hint of Patchouli and Amber Accord in the base notes. The tall bottle has butterfly detailing with a matte finish and a 100ml bottle costs £21.99.

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C38342300000578-201_634x915

Big moment: The former Pussycat Dolls singer posed with a decorative birdcage and a bottle of her new fragrance

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C385AB700000578-359_306x700

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C385A8F00000578-637_306x700

Smells good: The scent has light, summery floral top notes with spring musky undertones

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C3842D100000578-967_306x700

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C38544600000578-363_306x700

Spritz: Ashley seemed thrilled to bits with her new scent which comes in a matte bottle and is covered in butterflies

Earlier in the day, Ashley took to Twitter to express her excitement about attending the event. She wrote: 'So excited to be launching my perfume today!!!! Getting all glammed up for the event!! Yay.'

She added: 'Oh and it's available at Perfume Shop, [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] , [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link] and Argos if ya wanna check it out. He he #perfume.' [sic].

The Dancing On Ice judge told OK! magazine that she's looking forward to going back into the studio as a solo artist.

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C3837C200000578-633_634x1066

Exciting times: Ashley looked raring to go as she arrived at The Folly in Central London

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C3837AE00000578-864_634x806

Pucker up: Roberts blew kisses to her fans on the street as she made her way inside

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C38382500000578-219_634x954

Loving it: Ashley was ushered in by her bodyguard but she couldn't resist blowing one last kiss

She told the magazine: 'I'm a music baby, that's the heart and soul of me. I'm going back to my roots.'

She added: 'I'm feeling all kinds of things. I'm feeling excited, I'm feeling nervous, I'm feeling all the things you should probably feel venturing out on your own.'

But there are no plans for a Pussycat Dolls reunion any time soon, with Ashley saying: 'I don't know, I really don't. Never say never, but I know at the moment we're all on our own paths right now.'

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C38396500000578-106_634x745

Fancy seeing you here: The former Dancing On Ice judge poked her head out of the door ahead of proceedings

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C383A7D00000578-841_306x700

Ray of sunshine: Ashley Roberts wears bright yellow sequined dress to launch eponymous debut perfume Article-2579230-1C38399C00000578-443_306x700

Coo-ee: Ashley beckoned to someone out on the street as the sparkles on her dress glistened in the sunshine

By Rebecca Davison
Read more: [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» VIDEO - EXCLUSIVE: Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts launches glamorous dress range and reveals she wants to see style idol Kate Moss wearing her designs
» 'It's every girl's dream!' Cheryl Fernandez-Versini wears bridal inspired gown as she celebrates the launch of her tropical debut fragrance - VIDEO
» Get a whiff of this! Fergie slips into cleavage-baring mini dress in sultry new ads promoting Viva perfume