PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
PARLIAMONE
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

PARLIAMONE

UN PO' DI TUTTO

IndicePortaleGalleriaUltime immaginiCercaRegistratiAccedi
Cerca

Risultati per:

Rechercher Ricerca avanzata
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Ambata Bari Napoli
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitimeOggi alle 08:35 Da Angy

» Benvenuto ottobre 2024
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitimeOggi alle 08:28 Da Angy

» Napoli Palermo Tutte
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitimeIeri alle 18:12 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Settembre 2024
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitime2024-09-30, 21:34 Da Angy

» Benvenuto Agosto 2024
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitime2024-08-24, 08:35 Da Angy

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitime2024-08-22, 16:16 Da titti*

» 2 AMBI 1 RUOTA
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitime2024-08-19, 17:53 Da florinda

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitime2024-08-15, 19:04 Da titti*

» Ba - Ca ambate + ambo
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitime2024-08-14, 14:57 Da Angy

I postatori più attivi del mese
Angy
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Vote_lcapFly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Voting_barFly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Vote_rcap 
titti*
Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Vote_lcapFly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Voting_barFly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Vote_rcap 
I postatori più attivi della settimana
Angy
titti*
Argomenti simili
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 150 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 150 Ospiti :: 2 Motori di ricerca

Nessuno

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 913 il 2012-10-23, 00:13
Ottobre 2024
LunMarMerGioVenSabDom
CalendarioCalendario
Navigazione
 Portale
 Forum
 Lista utenti
 Profilo
 FAQ
 Cerca

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
Angy
amministratore
amministratore
Angy

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Empty
MessaggioTitolo: Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign   Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Icon_minitime2012-08-31, 08:58

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign

After heading to Greece for some summer sunshine Bar Refaeli was back doing what she does best.

Modelling a selection of pieces from French underwear brand Passionata's fall collection the Israeli beauty showcased her enviable sun-kissed curves.

And as she regularly jets off to far-flung destinations the travel-inspired shoot seemed an apt choice.

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-0-14C1E50D000005DC-60_634x749
After heading to Greece for some summer sunshine Bar Refaeli was back doing what she does best

In one shot she is seen posing on a moon-shaped prop wearing lace briefs, dusk coloured bra and diamante necklace while another snap shows her playing the role of flight attendant donning a felt beret and leather gloves.

The 27-year-old, who was the cover model of the 2009 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, has been the face of the lingerie brand for more than two years.

Bar recently broke up with her boyfriend of five years Leonardo DiCaprio.

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-2195965-14C1E4F9000005DC-623_634x770
We have lift off: Bar plays flight attendant in one shot wearing leather gloves and a felt beret

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-2195965-14C1E501000005DC-132_306x798Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-2195965-14C1E509000005DC-157_306x798

Bar models an amethyst-hued lingerie set (left) and some retro satin and lace shorts (right)

In an interview she revealed that her hectic schedule makes it difficult to find suitors.

'I think part of the reason[that I'm single] is that I’m not out much... I’m usually at a photoshoot or going to sleep early. I don’t really have a chance to meet people other than businessmen on planes.'

And she added that men are regularly intimidated by her and too scared to make the first move.

'Like, the other day, I was at the airport, and there was a cute guy who I saw notice me.

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-2195965-14C1E4EA000005DC-359_306x798Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-2195965-14C1E4EE000005DC-423_306x798

Crowd pleaser: Bar has been the face of lingerie brand Passionata for more than two years

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-2195965-14C1E4FD000005DC-925_634x674
'I don't really have a chance to meet people other than businessmen on planes,' Bar recently revealed

'But instead of coming up next to me, he put his head down and started texting to appear like, "Oh, didn't even see you!"'

This year she was voted #1 on Maxim's Hot 100 list. When it was announced she said she was 'in shock' to be chosen as the magazine's number one.

'I think it’s the title I’m going to be most proud of until I die,' she said.

'When I’m older, I’m going to walk around and say, "Hey, I’m Bar Refaeli. I was No. 1 Most Beautiful in Maxim!" It’s an honor you never want to forget.'

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-2195965-14C29384000005DC-488_638x629
What a jewel: Bar Refaeli is currently in Israel, tweeting this picture of herself as she launched a new jewellery selcetion, My Collection by H Stern

Fly me to the moon! Bar Refaeli shows off killer curves in Passionata's travel-inspired lingerie campaign Article-2195965-14C29346000005DC-659_638x635
All white: The model was raised in Israel but now makes her home in America

By Sadie Whitelocks
Read more: [Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]
Torna in alto Andare in basso
https://angyparliamone.forumattivo.com

Pagina 1 di 1
 Argomenti simili
-
» 'Being skinny just doesn't suit me': Daisy Lowe shows she is happy in her own skin as she shows curves in lingerie shoot
»  VIDEO -Shayk-ing things up! Irina parades her killer tan and incredible curves as she sizzles in a stunning new bikini shoot for Beach Bunny
» Bar Refaeli per Passionata Lingerie, collezione Primavera Estate 2012